Securing Compensation If Dangerous Products Harm Your Health
Personal injury claims arising from a defective or dangerous product can encompass a wide range of issues. Problems can arise from defective manufacturing, design and marketing of consumer products to pharmaceuticals and any other manufactured or packaged goods.
Compensation for these claims greatly depends on the extent of your injury, the length of your recovery period, time off work and the presence of any residual disability. At Montgomery Law Firm LLC, we set out to safeguard your interests and ensure that settlements or damages received properly reflect the extent of your injuries.
Over 35 Years Of Experience Addressing All Manner Of Claims
Attorney James D. Montgomery Jr. has over 35 years of experience and can capably help you pursue compensation regardless of your case’s complexities. We have represented clients injured by a range of defective or dangerous products, including:
- Unsafe cars and other motor vehicles
- Defective car components
- Unsafe medical devices
- Dangerous toys
- Unsafe consumer and household products
- Dangerous household appliances
- Industrial machinery and equipment
- Faulty farm machinery and equipment
What Should You Do If You Are Injured?
If you or a member of your family has been harmed by a defective or dangerous product, you should take the following steps to protect your health and potential personal injury claim:
- Preserve the product in question to the best of your abilities.
- Retain any receipts or proof of purchase you may have.
- Keep a note of the purchase details, like where and when the item was purchased.
- Contact us immediately to discuss how we can help you.
Contact Us To Secure A Passionate Advocate
At Montgomery Law Firm LLC, we are passionate about protecting the health and rights of our clients. While you typically have two years to file a personal injury claim, we recommend contacting us immediately after your accident. We find that prompt investigation can provide your case a better chance of success. Call our Chicago office at 312-767-5178 to schedule an initial consultation or contact our firm online.